Aalicious is all about Aal...

all about what all Aal did to me and how she hits the refresh button, every time she looks up at me from what she was doing..

Friday, March 8, 2013

ATL = (OGT) + YDL(WAM4G)

Good morning Aaliyah!

I know its not called a blog if I post once in 6 months.  I swear to be more regular.  But I am telling you, I am making a mental note of all the awesome moments and me narrating it will be a lottt better than reading this blog.  Or should I just start making a video diary?

The last 10 days have been very testing on me as your Daddy was not too well.  Not going too much into the specifics, just want you to know that we had to undergo some tests for him over a week.   We will talk more about it in person.

I have to say that I have not been more confused in my life.  There were moments of sadness, moments of positive energy flowing in, moments of mixed feelings..it was as if my life page was reloading over and over.  I was a mess.  The first sent a text to Bindu.  She called me back from her ISB class I am guessing.  I cancelled her call and told her that I will only text as I may start crying.  She chatted with me for a while and gave me all gyan.  You should listen to her gyan sometime.  One of the things she said summed up something like this.  All that happens is for the good.  We just dont like some and call them bad.  She said, cry if you want to and be done with the boo hoo.

Simple na.  I am sure you are just smiling.  I held on to that through this week, lots of prayers and wishes from from family and friends. Yesterday, March 8th, I took the day off as I wanted to be with your Dad when he went for the test. In the morning, when I was getting you ready for school, you asked me to drop you.  The school van had already reached but then I didnt have the heart to say no to you.  While I was driving you were talking about some challenges at school and how you were scolded by your principal (sweetie, you are not an angel to her atleast) and how its bad to go to school and how you dislike your princi and all.  It was my turn to give you gyan and I said the same to you.  'Aaliyah , all things happen for the good, somethings that, we dont like we call them bad'.  You looked at me with the strange look saying 'she is consistently weird'.

Tests came out fine, (by the way you dad can hug only you in public and not me :( ) we got home some cake to celebrate and all things fine for now.  But yes Aaliyah, please remind yourself of this formula :

All Things in Life = (Obviously Good Things) + You Dont Like (What is Actually Meant for Good).

Love you Darling.  Let me now go and wake you and your dad and assign some weekend tasks, coz if he is not sick..he better move his ass and work.

No comments:

Post a Comment